It’s the eighteenth day of our 30/30!
Have you found yourself revising any of your responses yet, from earlier in the month? Just curious. Everyone’s process is different.
Your prompt today is:
Describe yourself as a fireplace: what you’d be made of,
what you’d look like, the fuel you’d burn,
who would gather at your hearth.
Guidelines, if you want them:
- Posting your response is not required
- Feel free to post your response 🙂
- This is not meant to be the perfect first draft – respond without hesitation for 5-7 minutes, then keep going if you want to
- While our prompts are geared towards poetry, we welcome all kinds of artists
- Tips & encouragement are here