Welcome to day twenty-six of our 30/30!
Do you ever feel like you’re living in some kind of alternate poetry-filled universe? No, me either. Never. Not even remotely delirious with poetry.
Your prompt today is:
Next spring I refuse to
Guidelines, if you want them:
- Posting your response is not required
- Feel free to post your response 🙂
- This is not meant to be the perfect first draft – respond without hesitation for 5-7 minutes, then keep going if you want to
- While our prompts are geared towards poetry, we welcome all kinds of artists
- Tips & encouragement are here