It’s the fifteenth day of our 30/30!
We’re halfway there, friends. How are you feeling? Have you been able to find time every day? Do you think a few of your responses will turn into poems?
Your prompt today is:
My mother’s hands
Alternatively: my mother’s eyes
Guidelines, if you want them:
- Posting your response is not required
- Feel free to post your response 🙂
- This is not meant to be the perfect first draft – respond without hesitation for 5-7 minutes, then keep going if you want to
- While our prompts are geared towards poetry, we welcome all kinds of artists
- Tips & encouragement are here