Welcome to the nineteenth day of our 30/30!
I’m pretty sure that just showing up today counts as winning National Poetry Month. I think that’s a reasonable assumption, don’t you? You devoted writer, you.
Your prompt today is:
The night’s quietest sound
Guidelines, if you want them:
- Posting your response is not required
- Feel free to post your response 🙂
- This is not meant to be the perfect first draft – respond without hesitation for 5-7 minutes, then keep going if you want to
- While our prompts are geared towards poetry, we welcome all kinds of artists
- Tips & encouragement are here