It’s the twenty-first day of our 30/30!
Less than ten prompts to go! You are an inspiration to us all.
Your prompt today is:
Describe the tree you climbed (or never climbed,
but dreamed of) as a child.
Guidelines, if you want them:
- Posting your response is not required
- Feel free to post your response 🙂
- This is not meant to be the perfect first draft – respond without hesitation for 5-7 minutes, then keep going if you want to
- While our prompts are geared towards poetry, we welcome all kinds of artists
- Tips & encouragement are here