Welcome to the twenty-seventh day of our 30/30!
Hand cramping up? Heels blistered? Pen out of ink? What a journey we’ve undertaken. We’re nearly there, dear ones. You’ve totally got this.
Your prompt today is:
Write a poem from the point of view of your feet.
Guidelines, if you want them:
- Posting your response is not required
- Feel free to post your response 🙂
- This is not meant to be the perfect first draft – respond without hesitation for 5-7 minutes, then keep going if you want to
- While our prompts are geared towards poetry, we welcome all kinds of artists
- Tips & encouragement are here