Welcome to the thirtieth day of our 30/30!
After you respond to this prompt, I have a strict assignment for you: put on some insanely good music and have yourself a dance party. You did it! You are a poetry superhero!
Your prompt today is:
Within my hands
Alternatively: Without / Beneath / Above / Use a preposition that challenges
your hands’ usual behaviors or usage
Thanks for going the distance with us. It’s been a genuine delight. Whatever you do, keep writing!
Guidelines, if you want them:
- Posting your response is not required
- Feel free to post your response 🙂
- This is not meant to be the perfect first draft – respond without hesitation for 5-7 minutes, then keep going if you want to
- While our prompts are geared towards poetry, we welcome all kinds of artists
- Tips & encouragement are here