Welcome to the twenty-eighth day of our 30/30!
It’s our third-to-last prompt of the 2016 National Poetry Month. Admit it, you’ll miss this, won’t you. Maybe just a little?
Your prompt today is:
My third wish would be
Guidelines, if you want them:
- Posting your response is not required
- Feel free to post your response 🙂
- This is not meant to be the perfect first draft – respond without hesitation for 5-7 minutes, then keep going if you want to
- While our prompts are geared towards poetry, we welcome all kinds of artists
- Tips & encouragement are here